Re: No clue as to Disk Defragmenter status

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:25:49 -0500, "Brandon Taylor"
<donnie126_2002@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember that in previous versions of Windows all the way up to Windows
XP, the Disk Defragmenter would tell me exactly how much of the
defragmentation process was complete. Now, I find that Windows Vista tells
me absolutely nothing about what Disk Defragmenter is doing, apart from the
fact that the utility is in fact running. My question is, why would
Microsoft throw out such a useful feature in Disk Defragmenter, and is there
any course of action I can take regarding this dilemma?

This question has been asked a bazillion times already.

GOT GOOGLE?

DDW
No email please
.