Re: buffering / streaming problem can not watch a video

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:17:09 -0500, havstar <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, I'm having a terrible time with streaming or buffering. I used to
not have this problem but now I can't watch any video for more than
maybe 5 seconds. It is a real pain in the tush! I have looked
everywhere and searched for solutions but can't find any. Is this just
a Vista issue?

Absolutely not. It's an issue with your computer and/or your internet
connection.

I'm thinking about reinstalling it all over again. I am
at my last nerve with this and hoping someone can help me. I am also
only a basic computer person so please tell me in terms I can understand
on what to try to fix. Thanks for any help!

You haven't provided one iota of information about your system or your
Internet connection. How can anyone help???

http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm

DDW
No email please

  • Re: Choppy video/audio
    ... Internet connection speed, and as long as you remain on dial-up (which ... will only work if you can find a reliable way to download the streaming ... you would ever come across as well as a robust media player that can ... wondering, maybe: update video ...
  • RE: TV: Cannot play video
    ... The Media Center now recognized the board/drivers and I ... Since I do not have an Internet Connection currently on this ... But then the message 'Cannot Play Video' ... I am just trying to watch TV! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Recomendations for house alarm system
    ... There's no phone line, or internet connection. ... It's not a deterrent. ... system like the Video Jet 40 with an UPS (for the power) and a wireless ... The Video Jet 40 is small enough to put nearly anywhere, ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Run Computer From Anywhere?
    ... the learner wrote: ... at home from anywhere I can get an Internet connection? ... should I watch out for? ... Secure password on all accounts, ...
  • Re: Has anyone tried WinTV?
    ... from your camping spot. ... It sends the video over the internet. ... The Verizon Treo cell phone ... The Slingbox at home does require an Internet connection. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)