Re: buffering / streaming problem can not watch a video

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:17:09 -0500, havstar <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, I'm having a terrible time with streaming or buffering. I used to
not have this problem but now I can't watch any video for more than
maybe 5 seconds. It is a real pain in the tush! I have looked
everywhere and searched for solutions but can't find any. Is this just
a Vista issue?

Absolutely not. It's an issue with your computer and/or your internet
connection.

I'm thinking about reinstalling it all over again. I am
at my last nerve with this and hoping someone can help me. I am also
only a basic computer person so please tell me in terms I can understand
on what to try to fix. Thanks for any help!

You haven't provided one iota of information about your system or your
Internet connection. How can anyone help???

http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm

DDW
No email please
.