Microsoft PC Advisor

What are people's thoughts on Microsoft PC Advisor? I know it's still a Beta
but is it any good/worth having/safe/should have other features?

  • Re: freebsd naming of releases
    ... > a good amount of support behind the idea of releasing more often, ... > suited for widespread testing as an official beta is. ... > The introduction of these features brought about new edge cases and bugs. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Preliminary notes on MS Antispyware beta
    ... Good job, Mark. ... Known bugs/errors/unpopular features ... scan stops unexpectedly when clicking areas like "Microsoft AntiSpyware ... r) Accessibility features not included (for the beta) ...
  • Re: suggestions please
    ... I am mostly interested in what SQLCE 3.0 had to offer... ... Displaying in landscape and anchoring are not necessary but any app coming ... VS2005 isn't even in Beta ... > features will be great, but I don't know that they'll be that much better. ...
  • Re: suggestions please
    ... VS2005 isn't even in Beta yet, ... features will be great, but I don't know that they'll be that much better. ... with the newer version but don't couple anything too tightly b/c some change ... > genetics company in Canada. ...
  • Ann: Editor.NET 1.3 beta released
    ... Here is what's new in version 1.3 beta: ... + ability to visually split editor vertically and horizontally ... + code outlining, smart formating, code completion features improved ...