Re: Vista 64 slooow application launch

I did a selective startup and removed most un-needed applications. I
also disabled indexing. No change. What I did notice is that my
problem is related to the internet connection. The slow app launch is
present after being connected to the internet. The applicaitons launch
normally when I unplug the internet. Any ideas where to head next?

--
CADdaddy

  • Re: Vista 64 slooow application launch
    ... also disabled indexing. ... is related to the internet connection. ... The slow app launch is present ...