Re: Is 50% CPU Usage normal with nothing else running

Bruce Chambers;738570 Wrote:
pLu89 wrote:-
fix with registry mechanic? -

No, Registry Mechanic will *NOT* fix anything. But it may well make
any problems worse.

*NO* registry cleaner does anything useful.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
'How To Ask Questions The Smart Way'
(http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html)

'How to ask a question'
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375)

Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. ~Bertrand
Russell

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

I have tried Registry mechanic and had to remove it due to more
problems than it was worth. Any other ideas out there?

--
jlowery000

  • Re: Vista - what a piece of S#%#
    ... Actually Bruce it has to do more with the signal from the brain to the finger:-o ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
  • Re: Best free firewall
    ... who are deliberately passing out destructive advice. ... Bruce, in our OE NG we often 'heard' it was useless to keep scanning outgoing email ... ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Vista Firewall
    ... Many thanks to you all for such prompt responses. ... However, Bruce, can I persue matters a little please?-- ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
  • Re: Why doesnt NTFS need defragging?
    ... Say Bruce, I've seen this "db" clown post before and he's either a troll or a complete idiot...best to just killfile or ignore him. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Hi
    ... not enabled before going any on check out your secority preferences to fix this I try everything a don't know how to fix it. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...