Vista Black screen, only mouse at startup. Need to un/reinstall graphics driver

I've been searching the web for a solution for a while now, and although
it seems to be a somewhat common problem none of the solutions work for
me.

So basically I was installing new grahpics drivers from the nvidia
homepage, when the screen suddenly makes like a flicker thingy and then
switches to a black screen with a flashing white underscore.

No problems I think and reboot. But since then all I get when rebooting
is a black screen with only the mouse pointer active. No keyboard
commands work(although the sleep button works) so I can't bring up any
kind of useful window which could take me to the device manager or
something that'd allow me to fix my drivers.

ALSO I GUESS ITS WORTH NOTING THAT I HAVE TWO USERS, BUT THE BLACK
SCREEN COMES UP BEFORE I GET TO CHOSE WHICH ONE TO LOG IN WITH.
I've tried the "fix bios settings"-solution(didnt need fixing), "fix
registry"-solution(didnt need fixing) and pressing f8 and trying all
different kinds of boot options and keyboard commands. *No solutions
have given me any kind of progress.

*Also I've loaded up the Vista recovery disc.
Startup Repair says everything is fine,
I have no restore points,
*I cannot access device manager from Command Prompt ( is there a way?)

So in short:
Black screen, active mouse pointer. Need a way to access device manager
from recovery disk to fix my grahpics driver.
or another way to fix the black screen problem.
*

--
Mneh
.