Re: AVI Thumbs

Alex;871085 Wrote:
"Most recent restore point" -> "None"
So, a restore point is not available...
ok you may want to try a system files check

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66978-system-files-sfc-command.html

See if that finds any problems

--
barman58

Regards,
*Nigel*
the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert

  • Re: Can I save my system files on a DVD?
    ... as an excellent system backup (or restore) ... If your Dell is like some other Dells, as a last recourse, there is ... the system files) I'm wondering if and how I can save the system files? ... it on a DVD. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Can I save my system files on a DVD?
    ... as an excellent system backup (or restore) ... If your Dell is like some other Dells, as a last recourse, there is ... the system files) I'm wondering if and how I can save the system files? ... it on a DVD. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Ntuser.dat file
    ... comes to system files and the like system restore can be funny about what it ... It backs up the registry and monitored system files. ... If you don't want to do SR, then restore the system state data from a backup made by ntbackup where system state data was included. ... Well then restore the most recent image created with whatever imaging software you use to routinely image the system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Please advise regarding virus problem
    ... and that CA is working on a "fix." ... Since 35 system files were ... should I not "restore" the files from the CA Quarantine list? ... restore the files from the quarintine (windows will complain that the ...
  • Re: IE, Outlook Exp, Help and Support & System Restore no longer work
    ... To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: ... > the open Help and Support folder for a few minutes. ... > Restore and although it goes through the process, ...