AVI Thumbs

Hello,
My Windows Vista OS is not showing the thumbs for AVI files what are watched
through WMP11 with DivX codecs.

Until this morning everything was fine, now I can't see the live thumbs for
AVI files.
Why? How can I fix this?
Thank You

[ Vista Home Premium SP1 x64 ]

  • Re: AVI Thumbs
    ... My Windows Vista OS is not showing the thumbs for AVI files what are ... Until this morning everything was fine, now I can't see the live thumbs ... 'System Restore - How to - Vista Forums' ...
  • Re: trying to put cartoons on ipod for my kids
    ... Media player typically can't play videos made for the iPod, ... for AVI files uses DivX codecs. ... Digital Media MVP: 2004-2007 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: windows media player
    ... encountered error message C00D11C6 while using Windows Media Player. ... .wmv and music files all play fine, just seems to be the .avi files. ... If you install the latest DivX codecs you ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Very low voice
    ... When playing some of avi files with wmp11, it gets very low voice of human ... Other audio/sound is normal. ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Re: Codecs?
    ... After downloading and installing the DivX codecs I no longer have any ... problems with AVI files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)