Re: Vista Internet Explorer Horror and confusion

What Yahoo! Messenger version do you use?

"xmrkneezx" wrote:

Internet Explorer has stopped working and needs to close and
restart..... Or Close Program.... Please click ok! What a pain! Well, I
found a fix for it and it's very simple...perhaps it will work for you.
I'm running Vista Home Premium on my HP Notebood. What I did was this:
1)Open Control Panel
2)Click on Internet Options
3)Click on Advanced Tab
4)click on the RESET button at the bottom
Internet Explorer is fixed, just that simple.

You loose your plugin toolbars but you don't loose any bookmarks...It
tells you what it will do and another popup will tell you again when you
go to click ok.

Now.... Anyone have a fix for me? I'm running yahoo messenger but in
the chat room I have no sound. I have sound for anything and everything
else...except yahoo chat room. Can't figure this one out....if anyone
has a fix for that...please send it along to me. Thanx

--
xmrkneezx

  • We cant find website....
    ... I have a new sony computer, it's working great but, ... when I bring up Internet Explorer, it comes up with yahoo ... any idea what I did or how to fix it? ...
  • Re: Dialup connections
    ... Sounds like your problem is with Yahoo and AOL - ask them to fix it. ... > I try to get into yahoo and aol aim and it keeps telling ... > internet explorer without a problem and can open up ...
  • Re: Email
    ... You didn't list the Appname. ... Understanding and Troubleshooting Unrecoverable Errors in Internet Explorer ... but I have such a> large address book and such and have used Yahoo for many> years to email. ... Two boxes appear on the forefront; send>>> error report to Microsoft.and don't sent. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Computer Problem
    ... With either one (and while in Internet Explorer), ... That can be done in one step with Vista and individually ... The reason I askeds if you are using Vista is that Yahoo may cause a ... there is nothing quite like being unable to get online to make me ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: RED X & Verizon
    ... tried the fix and still the same. ... The conventional wisdom regarding a reinstall of IE6 XP SP2 is to uninstall ... But running Internet Explorer Backup from ... shortest time possible- your security programs won't be running. ...