Yahoo! Messenger and Home Network

Hi,
I have Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 x64.

After I installed Yahoo! Messenger 8.1 ( latest version ) sometimes after I
signing out, my computer internet connection is going down for some several
minutes:

-my prompt commander pinging is saying that no address has been found
-my taskbar icon is showing that i have internet connection
-i can't open a webpage
-i can't sign in in Live messenger or Yahoo! messenger
-i can download through uTorrent
Weird, right?
More weird is that in my house I have more PCs with Internet Connection, so,
we are linked to the internet through a ROUTER. I am the only who is having
wireless connection, others are linked throught cable, so everybody is having
the same problem as ME when this is happening to me...
If I power off my router and dsl modem and I power on the both of them,
after some minutes ( after their booting ) the internet problems are gone!

What can I do? What is this? Is my Yahoo! program guilty? Or not?
My router is having firewall ( for protection ), all the computer are having
antivirus and windows firewall activated ( all of them up to date ). No
viriis has been found on all the scanned computer. ( AVG Free Edition ) [
Firewall by Windows ]

*Yahoo! Messenger 9.0 i don't want to use because it is dezactivating me the
Windows Aero...

Please help me or open my mind about this problems!

  • Re: Cant Stream After WMV 10 Upgrade
    ... If you're seeing this while using Internet Connection Sharing, upgrade to ... If you're seeing this while using the Internet Connection Firewall, ... "Heavy Traffic" by "Rocket Science" in Windows Media Player. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Problem adding laptop to home network
    ... detects your router's shared Internet connection, ... etc) on the laptop to allow access on the local area network. ... No firewall installed other than windows. ...
  • Re: NT/ authority system
    ... It entered the computer through your internet connection because the "firewall" ... What You Should Know About the Blaster Worm ... Critical Security Patch for Windows XP ... Then immediately turn-on Windows XP's built-in Firewall: ...
  • LoveSan Virus
    ... "Windows must restart because the Remote Procedure Call ... Turn on your Internet Connection Firewall ... and then click Network Connections. ... You can also configure Automatic Updates to automatically ...
  • Re: windows xp home edition
    ... It entered the computer through the internet connection because the "firewall" ... What You Should Know About the Blaster Worm ... Critical Security Patch for Windows XP ... Then immediately turn-on Windows XP's built-in Firewall: ...