Re: shadow copie, AGAIN.

"DDW" <dd.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:35m4g41igvc8vpgqm4i8edbmjnc2h63964@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:06:11 -0500, DDW
<dd.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your baiting will not work..

Whose baiting!? I'm presenting the facts as I see them to someone who
thought you were being an a**hole - which you were.

And don't bother telling me it's "who's" instead of "whose", unless
you want to further propagate the image under discussion.

No email please

Now you are definitely trolling.. wiedersehen.. :-)

Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..
Mike's Window - My Blog..

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unexpected XEvent
    ... through the root window. ... with 'propagate' set to False and the mask set to NoEventMask. ... If event_mask is the empty set, the event is sent to the client ... the event is sent to every client selecting ...
  • Re: [9fans] sam/rc script problem
    ... propagate, sometimes I loose what was in the window... ...
  • Re: ttk::notebook not expanding when window maximizes ...
    ... but I find that when I maximize the window ... I've been horsing around with -weight and ... propagate, but I've not found the magic combination which will allow the ... notebook to expand. ...
    ... didya have to propagate their blog by reposting it? ...