Crash Dumps like crazy!

Well, I am having some VERY annoying issues with this computer,
seemingly for no reason. It was running fine but lately I've been
getting hit with Crash Dump after Crash Dump. Usually it's when I'm
watching TV on my tuner card, playing a game, or using Windows Media
Player .. so I thought it was an issue with my Video Card ... however it
just started hitting me while simply browsing the web. This happened
just moments ago. Can anyone help me figure out what's causing this?
I'll start by posting the Windows "Problem Report" for my last memory
dump and hope you good ppl can come up with something:

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be
available)
Mini102408-03.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem,
opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C000001D
BCP2: FFFFF80001AD49DA
BCP3: FFFFFA6006E1A130
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1
Server information: 87f71010-0673-49e2-8b3e-22cec282f242 Also, here's the one right before this one above:

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be
available)
Mini102408-02.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem,
opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000015BAC1F494
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFFA6003311340
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1
Server information: dd9a39a9-45a8-4aad-8bc2-a4c8bf8849ee

--
Jsh1284

"Music and movies are more about the memories they create than anything
else."
.