Re: MATLAB not working with vista ?

"NOUF" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:76b257456c6a01435ee3c704f5f5361c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HELP me please

--
NOUF

Contact the authors of MATLAB for answers..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

  • Re: Why so much "snark" with replies?
    ... He has a very difficult time with the printed word, ... Mary Sauer MS MVP ... "Mike Hall" wrote in message ... >> about Publisher or Microsoft. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: need payment card for aerobic classes paid up front
    ... MVP - Windows Shell/user ... >> believe that computers and automation will do it all for them without the ... >> Mike Hall ... >>> Also you will want a Color laser printer, to render the cards, as ink ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Hard Drive move to another Pc
    ... Mike Hall - MVP wrote: ... I found a new motherboard and ps ... "You would most likely have to do a repair install before it would run" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Hard Drive move to another Pc
    ... Mike Hall - MVP wrote: ... If I buy a used Gateway tower of the same vintage ... You would most likely have to do a repair install before it would ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Modem with NAT firewall, do I also need a software firewall?
    ... > Mike Hall - MVP wrote: ... >> You do not need Zonealarm unless you like popups to tell you that the>> ISP ... > didn't have a firewall) and never got any popups from my ISP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)