Re: How do I stop power saver from shutting PC off?

In the control panel, switch to classic. You can find it in display or
help - power management.

--
SCSIraidGURU

Michael A. McKenney
'www.SCSIraidGURU.com' (http://www.SCSIraidGURU.com)

  • Re: Activate Wifi
    ... Michael, you are correct. ... I was going to post a correction on my blog ... so that the power manager APIs and power management ... I can't switch off or on the WIFI. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Cant Find Root Hubs
    ... I cannot get the Device Manager to display the tab for Power Management and ... thus cannot see the USB Root Hubs. ... I have set the View to display hidden devices. ...
  • Cant find USB Root Hubs
    ... I cannot get the Device Manager to display the tab for Power Management and ... thus cannot see the USB Root Hubs. ... I have set the View to display hidden devices. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: List Box Display Anomaly
    ... Michael, since it works fine on one machine but not on the other, you are looking to pin down the difference. ... There were some bugs introduced by SP3 for Office 2003, including combo display problems: ... All of a sudden, the columns from one of the tables is not displaying in the list box, but if I run the query in the query window, all the columns return data. ... I delivered a new front-end to a client this morning and he alerted me the anomaly. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Tageslichttaugliches TFT mit =?ISO-8859-1?Q?700cd/m=B2?=
    ... > Michael Schick wrote: ... >>>Wer hat Erfahrung mit tageslichttauglichen TFTs? ... >> Also ich kann meinen TFT auch bei Tageslicht benutzen, ... Betrachte dann dein Display, drehe es im Uhrzeigersinn ...
    (de.comp.hardware.monitore)