Re: How do I stop power saver from shutting PC off?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:33:36 -0700, DevilsPGD
<spam_narf_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is NO ORB. There is a start button in Classic View and nowhere to
type in the word "Power."

If you change options from defaults then you need to adjust
appropriately when receiving assistance, or at least make said
configuration known.

The bozo never would have thought of that on his own... just as he
hasn't thought of ANYTHING on his own. I doubt that he even
understands what you're telling him.

He's a mindless twit.

DDW
No email please

  • Re: How do I stop power saver from shutting PC off?
    ... If you change options from defaults then you need to adjust ... appropriately when receiving assistance, ... I've literally never tried classic mode for Vista's start menu. ...
  • Timer setting in FreeBSD
    ... timer rate (for scheduling and other purposes) from 100 Hz to 1000 Hz. ... Is there a way to adjust this value (by configuration, modifying source, ... Having 1000 interrupts per second just to keep track of the time seems ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Any Minolta/Sony users using UFRaw and GIMP?
    ... must set all configuration options each time UFRAW is started. ... Also it's a matter of whether you adjust your selection ... camera to shoot JPEG... ... Huge efficiency advantage. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: apache, mod_php & filename-dist
    ... You didn't say if you installed PHP from the ports collection, ... so you may need to adjust my advice if ... PHP initializes itself from a text file by default named php.ini. ... configuration, and should be preserved unmodified, so you can compare your ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Can not control volume on Line-In connector
    ... configuration, it might show what each connector does. ... When I connect an external device to the blue Line-In connector, ... adjust the sound from the computer. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)