Re: Giving names to new Folders problem

Fix: Unable to rename or move folders in Windows Vista - The Winhelponline
Blog:
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/unable-to-rename-or-move-folders-in-windows-vista/

--
Regards,

The Winhelponline Blog http://www.winhelponline.com/blog

"Lucske" <Lucske.3hoz06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hi,

I'm having troubles giving a name to new folders on my harddrive.
When i right-click and select "new folder" i do get that but when i
give it a new name and press enter i get an error and it's still called
"New Folder" ...
Also when i try to change the name later, it won't let me ...
Anyone any idea's ?
I'm working with Vista Ultimate (dutch version).
All updates are installed except SP1 because it won't install here to
..
Tryed by using windows-update site and by downloading it manualy and
installing it from the harddisk. Nothing worked..
Anyone any idea about that ?

Thanks for your time and interrest,

Lucske
Belgium