Re: Giving names to new Folders problem

Fix: Unable to rename or move folders in Windows Vista - The Winhelponline
Blog:
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/unable-to-rename-or-move-folders-in-windows-vista/

--
Regards,

The Winhelponline Blog http://www.winhelponline.com/blog

"Lucske" <Lucske.3hoz06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hi,

I'm having troubles giving a name to new folders on my harddrive.
When i right-click and select "new folder" i do get that but when i
give it a new name and press enter i get an error and it's still called
"New Folder" ...
Also when i try to change the name later, it won't let me ...
Anyone any idea's ?
I'm working with Vista Ultimate (dutch version).
All updates are installed except SP1 because it won't install here to
..
Tryed by using windows-update site and by downloading it manualy and
installing it from the harddisk. Nothing worked..
Anyone any idea about that ?

Thanks for your time and interrest,

Lucske
Belgium

--
Lucske
Lucske's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=719

  • Re: Option compact all folders fails and loses contents of folder
    ... > I've used 'compact all folders' many times without incident. ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Contents disappeared in most OE 6 folders
    ... Now the contents of most, but not all, of my folders are gone, ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Inbox empty!!
    ... > personal folders are GONE - and the ones that OE left have nothing in them ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: OE6 Inbox Folders Wont Display
    ... > my folders are not displayed when I use OE. ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ...
  • Offline Files and Folders - MADNESS!
    ... I am having two issues with Offline Files and Folders. ... The workstation is a Windows XP SP2 notebook which is not a domain member. ... of the mapped drives connect to shares on the domain controller. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)