Re: How can i start Explorer in specific location ?

Hi,

This article, though it was written for XP, applies to Vista as well:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307856/en-us

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Lucske" <Lucske.3hr9tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Lucske.3hr9tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

When i start my explorer (in Vista Ultimate), it starts in
C:\Users\user\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\windows\programs ...
Is there any way i can change that to: C:\ ?
I tryed making a shortcut on my desktop and change the path to C:\ ,
but then it still starts in ...\documents .
I really would like it to start in the root of C:
Can anyone help me ?

Lucske

--
Lucske
Lucske's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=719

  • Re: Vista keeps shutting down laptop
    ... Windows help -www.rickrogers.org ... smiled and said "Shuts her computerdown, ... There nothing wrong with Vista. ... I been from day one when xp came out a fan of it. ...
  • Re: vista installation
    ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... so is better to buy a vista ultimate in the US or reformat my PC ...
  • Re: WinHelp32 and Vista
    ... WinHelp32 is not provided with Vista. ... HLP files are too safe and dependable for their taste. ... Microsoft Windows versions starting with the Microsoft Windows 3.1 operating ... The Windows Help program is required to display ...
  • Re: I have 14000+Mbs on my graphics card and I cant install a game because it says there is not enou
    ... Is the game Vista compatible? ... Rick Rogers, ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... Your system should have an Nvidia GeForce 9600 PCIe card with 512MB ...
  • Re: vista sp1 up grade CRASHED computer
    ... it works for restoring a previous Vista installation as well as XP. ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...