How can i start Explorer in specific location ?

Hi,

When i start my explorer (in Vista Ultimate), it starts in
C:\Users\user\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\windows\programs ...
Is there any way i can change that to: C:\ ?
I tryed making a shortcut on my desktop and change the path to C:\ ,
but then it still starts in ...\documents .
I really would like it to start in the root of C:
Can anyone help me ?

Lucske

--
Lucske
Lucske's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=719

  • Re: 32 bit windows explorer in Vista 64 bit version
    ... HI Guys i Tried open with right click on the explorer menu the program ... any possibility that shell extension work in my vista ultimate 64bits ... assur's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/106108.htm ...
  • Re: Vista - how do you restore default behaviour for Zip (other) file types?
    ... I broke my nice clean re-installation of Vista Ultimate after hours of effort. ... Major bummer. ... I'd like to fix things so that when I see a ZIP file in explorer the icon looks as it did originally. ...
  • Explorer 8 drives machine onffline
    ... Working with Vista Ultimate. ... I now find error messages in explorer ... suggesting that one can correct this in "Tools". ...
  • Re: Vista - how do you restore default behaviour for Zip (other) file types?
    ... I'd like to fix things so that when I see a ZIP file in explorer the icon looks as it did originally. ... I saw that (regsvr32 zipfldr.dll) somewhere in my research ... ... For completeness, I found an entry in Wikipedia which points to useful technical links, including MS Technet papers / articles. ... Just trying to make certain these issues have nothing to do with the horde of recent updates for Office and Vista Ultimate ... ...
  • Re: Strg+Doppelklick, um neuen Ordner zu oeffnen
    ... VISTA Ultimate SP1. ... den Einstellungen unter "Ordneroptionen" bestimmt. ... und so macht es der Explorer auch, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.bedienung)