Re: MATLAB not working with vista ?

"NOUF" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6fbd387fee890dd772f54e98001c27b8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi,

I have a problem with MATLAB 7.0.0.19920 (R14) ONLY when I installed
it on my new Laptop hp
AMD turion (tm) - X2 Dual-core Mobile RM-70
2.00 GB RAM

windows vista home premium 32-bit

I have installed the same MATLAB in another PC with windowa XP every
thing was fine, also I installed in another LAPtop Hp, but old one ,4
years ago, with windos XP and no problem occured

so, I am sure that there is no problem in the (MATLAB) and the
instilation way

but on this new LAPTOP Hp vista, I installed it but when I click on
the icon to begain MATLAB, the window opens for 2 seconds only and then
dissapears,

dont know where the problem comes from ?

--
NOUF

Take a look here.. Read it carefully..

http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-36TXZP.html?solution=1-36TXZP

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

  • MATLAB not working with vista ?
    ... I have a problem with MATLAB 7.0.0.19920 ONLY when I installed ... windows vista home premium 32-bit ... thing was fine, also I installed in another LAPtop Hp, but old one,4 ...
  • Windows Networking Abruptly Stops...umm, Networking.
    ... I share documents between my laptop and my ... I clicked on Workgroup Computers in the My Network Places window and ... it showed both the LAPTOP and the DESKTOP computers. ... So I re-ran the Home Network wizard in My Network Places again on both ...
  • Re: Windows Networking Abruptly Stops...umm, Networking.
    ... I share documents between my laptop and my ... I clicked on Workgroup Computers in the My Network Places window and ... it showed both the LAPTOP and the DESKTOP computers. ... This would open up that particular shared folder on DESKTOP. ...
  • Re: Windows Keep Closing
    ... My laptop uses Drive C and my desktop uses Drive D. ... clean re-install of VFP 9.0 on the laptop didn't clear up the problem. ... You describe "running from command line" which to me connotes a DOS window. ... When I "install" them at a client's site, ...