MATLAB not working with vista ?

hi,

I have a problem with MATLAB 7.0.0.19920 (R14) ONLY when I installed
it on my new Laptop hp
AMD turion (tm) - X2 Dual-core Mobile RM-70
2.00 GB RAM

windows vista home premium 32-bit

I have installed the same MATLAB in another PC with windowa XP every
thing was fine, also I installed in another LAPtop Hp, but old one ,4
years ago, with windos XP and no problem occured

so, I am sure that there is no problem in the (MATLAB) and the
instilation way

but on this new LAPTOP Hp vista, I installed it but when I click on
the icon to begain MATLAB, the window opens for 2 seconds only and then
dissapears,

dont know where the problem comes from ?

--
NOUF

  • Re: Matlab startup problems
    ... I had the same problem on my Turion 64 based laptop with Windows XP ... selected program to open this kind of file") then click ok. ... This will make Matlab open, but i do not know if it will run 100% ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Is this enough to run.....
    ... I am doing a project which uses matlab to extract images from a video. ... The project specifications is like: ... That said,i think i might be using Windows 7 ... If not is there any way i can upgrade this laptop or would it possible for someone to recommend me an approriate laptop? ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Using Remote Desktop Connection
    ... I have a laptop that's on Windows Vista Home Premium & is faster than my boatanchor desktop (An old AMD Duron 1 Ghz. ... that bulky monitor takes up the necessary space on the desk needed to put the laptop on the desk as opposed to the table I eat food off of that's across the room. ...
  • Re: Using Remote Desktop Connection
    ... I have a laptop that's on Windows Vista Home Premium & is faster than my ... Program Files folder over a network. ...
  • Problems printing from Vista to Lexmark z715 network printer on WinXP
    ... I have a Lexmark z715 printer installed on my desktop Windows XP ... Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit, I shared the printer, and now I want ... laptop, and then tried to add the printer using a local port ...