Re: Vista x64 Horribly Choppy and Slow

Alright was just wondering but thats Idle CPU time also I just watch the
performance when nothing is running and its around 20 to 30, but hardly
if ever have I seen it go up to 100% so I guess everything is alright.
Thanks again Brink sorry for reviving an old thread ha ha

--
RPGexpert

  • Re: Sissy bar question
    ... That's alright. ... We've been here long before you and will watch your ... sorry ass depart. ... The guy I feel sorry for is your boyfriend the ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Doctor Who Voyage JUST STARTED
    ... Zarbi - "alright, ... Luke Curtis - "a highly enjoyable piece of family entertainment" ... "a major thumbs down"...especially when over half of them professed to ... We *knew* they were going to watch it anyway and then tell us how ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: A lot of series must be starting in January(?)
    ... Game Of Thrones always premiers in April. ... Alright, I've only barely watched it for a couple of years, but thought ... For the record...my wife and I watch many shows the other can't stand separately. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Dr Richard Lim setting himself up as pap net cop....
    ... 'drink his expression', you will be alright. ... Just as there is a switch for the lights, you could go on to the next ... SCV doesn't tell you what to watch, ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)