Re: Fav Icons

Thank you, Shawn. I lost the tutorial from the last time you provided it - but this time I bookmarked it!

"Brink" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:041a33c7cc6a1237d214ffbb3891e13a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ryka,

This tutorial will help show you how to reset the Favicons in the
Favorites list.

Hope this helps,

Ryka;868129 Wrote:
I updated a website and now all of my favorite lists icons are wrong. Is
there a way to restore the correct ones? I tried re-submitting the
on the list but the icons are still incorrect. Help please! I'm using

'*Windows 7 Forums*'
( *and* '*::Vista Forums::*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Contact Groups
    ... Hi Shawn. ... "Brink" wrote in message ... *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask ...
  • vlite slipstream
    ... I have been reading a tutorial posted by Brink on the 05-05-2008 titled ... how to create a Vista sp1 slipstream installation DVD. ... I am getting a bit lost now. ...
  • Re: New Avengers #15-Spoiled... --
    ... Shawn H wrote: ... >:> flatout ignoring it. ... X-men teams has lost her power, ...
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2012-06-24 (Sunday)
    ... anim8rFSK sent the following on 6/26/2012 9:31 AM: ... shawn wrote: ... lost someone critical on the writing staff thanks to having so long ...
  • Kramniks Olympiad Record
    ... Has he ever lost an Olympiad game? ... He was on the brink today against ... (Please reply to the Newsgroup) ...