Re: Giving names to new Folders problem

Hello Lucske,

This tutorial may be able to help you fix the New Folder so that you
can rename them again.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/69837-new-folder.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Lucske;868215 Wrote:
Hi,

I'm having troubles giving a name to new folders on my harddrive.
When i right-click and select "new folder" i do get that but when i
give it a new name and press enter i get an error and it's still called
"New Folder" ...
Also when i try to change the name later, it won't let me ...
Anyone any idea's ?
I'm working with Vista Ultimate (dutch version).
All updates are installed except SP1 because it won't install here to
Tryed by using windows-update site and by downloading it manualy and
installing it from the harddisk. Nothing worked..
Anyone any idea about that ?

Thanks for your time and interrest,

Lucske
Belgium

--
Lucske
Lucske's Profile: 'Windows Vista Help Forum - View Profile: Lucske'

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: MacSpeech Dictate Amazon reviews - comments?
    ... license is to the hardware and not to the user. ... install software on a desktop and a laptop. ... Redmond cease to support XP in an effort to force me to spend money on ... You will find this folder inside your document folder. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Same update prompt
    ... I have Windows Vista and McAfee anti-Virus. ... like I lost the dreaded repetitive install problem but my Kodak Easyshare ... Open the $NtUninstallKB936181$ folder ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: msoe.dll
    ... I don't think he wants to install IE5, and that wouldn't fix his OE message store in WinXP SP1. ... Double-click to expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder, ... On the Windows Setup tab, click to select the Microsoft Outlook Express ... Antivirus software invades the Outlook Express program to try and intercept ...
  • Re: install oem version of XP Mediacenter 2005
    ... Settings without a huge can of worms. ... The warning about moving a special folder is there every time you move one ... except for the Media Center parts. ... I can't believe M$ forces you to install things ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Vista - User Directory
    ... service "owns" the data and the clients just use/update it. ... even create a shared folder, who you wish to allow to share it, etc., etc.) Alternatively, ... So the user-specific settings remain (simple things like what printer to use, ... we install and run fine on Vista/7. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)