Re: Giving names to new Folders problem

Hello Lucske,

This tutorial may be able to help you fix the New Folder so that you
can rename them again.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/69837-new-folder.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Lucske;868215 Wrote:
Hi,

I'm having troubles giving a name to new folders on my harddrive.
When i right-click and select "new folder" i do get that but when i
give it a new name and press enter i get an error and it's still called
"New Folder" ...
Also when i try to change the name later, it won't let me ...
Anyone any idea's ?
I'm working with Vista Ultimate (dutch version).
All updates are installed except SP1 because it won't install here to
Tryed by using windows-update site and by downloading it manualy and
installing it from the harddisk. Nothing worked..
Anyone any idea about that ?

Thanks for your time and interrest,

Lucske
Belgium

--
Lucske
Lucske's Profile: 'Windows Vista Help Forum - View Profile: Lucske'

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'