Re: Fav Icons

Hello Ryka,

This tutorial will help show you how to reset the Favicons in the
Favorites list.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/179795-favorites-favicon-icons-reset.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Ryka;868129 Wrote:
I updated a website and now all of my favorite lists icons are wrong. Is
there a way to restore the correct ones? I tried re-submitting the
favorites
on the list but the icons are still incorrect. Help please! I'm using
I.E.
8.

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: IE & home page
    ... Reset all the IE7 defaults in Internet Options->Advanced.. ... Try the Microsoft Uninstall Cleanup utility and look for AOL entries. ... Remember, a restore point will bring back anything you've saved on it, including malware. ... reset the default settings and there is an aol home,page. ...
  • Re: winsock error
    ... The first thing it does is set a restore point. ... The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/ ... >>> provider entries could be found in the winsock catalog. ... >>> So I attempted to reset winsock. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Strange phantom Playlist
    ... This will reset your library. ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... Besides with wmp11 dfx plugin stopped to work. ... So i decided to restore wmp10 and wait for a stable beta of wmp11 (or the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: wm2003: Do email attachments actually work?
    ... > A> Sometimes the mail database may become corrupted. ... > A> reset your device and install everything from scratch (do not restore ... > A> backup everything but the mail databases if you have this option (I ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: lost connection to internet and cant restore it
    ... restore to restore point but vista won't allow me. ... Have you tried this to fix the connection problems. ... Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: ... You went to another machine and got to the internet from the same location? ...