Download problem

Hi,

I'm running Vista Home Premium on a Vaio FZ490. Suddenly, I started having problems downloading files from the Internet, on a dialup connection. No file will download, including Norton updates, except for Windows updates. No virus, I did a complete scan, and then scanned with new software to doublecheck. No spyware or anything else found.

My guess is that a setting got changed somewhere that's messing me up. At least partly because I can still download Windows updates....

I've tried about everything that I can think of, so any help would be appreciated.

--
Fr J Mahoney

.