Re: Windows Explorer has stopped working.

I'm having the same problem and here's what I found at
http://newsonvista.blogspot.com/2008/01/windows-explorer-has-stopped-working.html

Download a file to modify the registry
Download and run a file to modify the registry. To do this follow these
steps.

1. Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/8/3/c83b06ac-17bc-4677-9f9c-5a3701bc61b2/MSKB946758.exe
(http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/8/3/c83b06ac-17bc-4677-9f9c-5a3701bc61b2/mskb946758.exe)
2. Download the MSKB946758.exe file. Save the file to the desktop.
3. Double-click the MSKB946758.exe file, accept the Microsoft Software
License Terms, and then unzip the file to the desktop.
4. Right-click the "Familysafety critical update_explorer crash.reg"
file, select Open with, and then click Registry Editor. If you are
prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation User
Account Control permission, type the password, or click Continue.
5. When you will receive a message that asks whether you are sure that
you want to add the information to the registry, click Yes.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/c/8/3/c83b06ac-17bc-4677-9f9c-5a3701bc61b2/MSKB946758.exe

Jeri

--
itsme43