Re: Vista64 VSS storage - redirection to other partition ?

No you can't move it. For the VSS problem, don't be a cheapskate.
Buy a defragmenter that can handle the problem.
--
Mad Mike

"Poutnik <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>" wrote

Hi,

is there possible to redirect Vista shadow copy service storage
to other partition with cluster size >=16 kB ?
My system one has cluster 4 KB and suffers
by defragmenting issue for VSS and cluster <16 kB.

The space at system one is also a reason.

Some 1-2 month ago I was playing with some Vista CL commands
not successful and not remember which, probably fsutil...
it claimed it is possible but failed.
.