Windows Easy Transfer problem

I have a old pc with xp home sp2 and a new notebook with vista basic .
I tried to use easy transfer by network but I got a error message " Two pc's
language are
not compatible and the transmission can't be initiated " after inputting
the key .
My two computers are setted to same location and language . I don't know
why this problem happened ?

Thanks .

  • Re: Windows Easy Transfer problem
    ... I tried to use easy transfer by network but I got a error message " Two ... My two computers are setted to same location and language. ...
  • Re: Windows Easy Transfer problem
    ... I tried to use easy transfer by network but I got a error message " Two pc's ... My two computers are setted to same location and language. ...
  • Re: OT Cut the grass
    ... The photos of personnel are stock photos, ... The verbiage describing facilities was lifted from ... exact same language you use. ... It is the same language on this network page: ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: OT Cut the grass
    ... The photos of personnel are stock photos, ... The verbiage describing facilities was lifted from ... exact same language you use. ... It is the same language on this network page: ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: 71% Say Finding New Energy Sources More Important than Conservation
    ... But although it is similar to network companies to the extent that both control a resource, there is a difference. ... there have been numerous attempts by the government to develop both OS and programming languages which pretty much all failed. ... The most notorious was the language ADA which I guess is still required for software development on military contracts. ...
    (soc.retirement)