Re: Power Options Which One?

DDW;864714 Wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:53:52 -0500, Usama <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

DDW;862781 Wrote:> > > > >
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:59:38 -0500, Usama <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Try each way and pick the one you like the best.

Simple, huh?

DDW
No email please> > > >

Do they make any differnces, like when im playing a game will it
run
better? > >

WHICH PART of "Try each way and pick the one you like the best" did
you have a problem understanding?

DDW
No email please

What if I cant tell any differnce...???

--
Usama

  • Re: Just made lvl60 on my 10 day trial
    ... >> Trolling, huh. ... the _average_ player, on their first character, just playing the ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Tom Brady = HHH of the NFL...
    ... asking Suzy Kolber, "So you think I got beaten.....you REALLY think I ... got beaten and that's why I'm not here playing, huh?" ... His crappy presence pretty much equated to that, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • the blessing of a webcam whilst practicing
    ... (extremely long lurk mode off) ... playing along to some cd's. ... huh. ... if you play to caetano veloso you cant play to motorhead convincinly. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: Interesting game for Jericho fans
    ... :> Huh. ... I was expecting something more like ... :Hee. ... I remember playing that 20 years ago. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)
  • Re: 1 of 2 unpostables!
    ... 'digital' has done him no real favours - especially ... Huh? ... Are you saying iPod users don't care about their iPods? ... hardware for playing it back. ...
    (uk.rec.audio)