error on the complete backup

Hi,

The complete partition backup file created by Vista Ultimate (backup utility
tool) is
checked for errors before saved?

I haven't still use it, but in the future if I need to recover my OS from a
complete Vista Backup I want this is ok.

Thanks

  • Reply to Danix803
    ... The folks from support would probably checking these ... posting my Vista Ultimate backup nightmares all over the internet. ... He told me that MS does not support Vista Ultimate Complete PC ... help me I had to move backup set from my C: drive back to my ext backup HD ...
  • Re: Can I image my hard drive with an MS utility, and where would I find it?
    ... Using Vista Ultimate you can do a full backup and that does an image. ... Laptop to be upgraded from Vista Basic to Vista Ultimate ... with a Vista Ultimate upgrade that has been activated, ... so I can stop reinstalling the OS without activating it and Office and stop activating that as well. ...
  • External drive capacity for Complete Image Backup
    ... I have Win Vista Ultimate 64bit. ... I want to try the Complete backup Image from ... Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 ... Dell studio laptop ...
  • massive problem with Vista Backup
    ... I'm using Vista Ultimate x64 German version and tried to do a complete ... PC backup via the Vista Backup tool to an external hard drive. ... When the laptop restart I have the message "213/213 Registy components" ...
  • The transfer syntax is not supported by the RPC server. (0x800706C2)
    ... I cann't seem to run backup of files or computer as I continue to get ... restore will not work as well - so if I crash or need to restore, ... Vista Ultimate 64-bit ... "repair" I had to reload my wireless HP printer. ...