Re: Vista x64 Horribly Choppy and Slow

It could be that they are just to old and not compatible with Vista, but
have you already tried installing the patches for them to see if that
helps?

*The Movies:*
'GZ Downloads - The Movies Index'
(http://downloads.gamezone.com/indexes/m20755.htm)

*Swat 4:*
'GZ Downloads - SWAT 4 Index'
(http://downloads.gamezone.com/indexes/m23948.htm)''
(http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/movies/index.html)

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: OT Neverwinter Nights
    ... anybody know of good sitethat contain downloadable free mods? ... number of downloads. ... there have been many patches and updates ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Update freezes -as I recover from anykuy.com virus
    ... Installing updates to it is like putting a band aid on skin cancer ... ... here again they loaded but when shutting down it hangs for hours it says "do not shut off or unplug the battery as system downloads are updating" or something like that... ... That scanner *usually* resolves issues when malware 'interferes' with the updating process. ... Can I reload windows update program from some safe source? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: OT Neverwinter Nights
    ... anybody know of good sitethat contain downloadable free mods? ... number of downloads. ... there have been many patches and updates ... I have had considerable fun with NWN. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: [kde] Kaffeine and the web
    ... installing xine and kaffeine. ... Xine will then use the codecs in usr/lib/win32 ... I've put all the codecs there but no joy with the ... It downloads the lot and if I hit play it just downloads it again with ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Asus M2N-E BIOS Not ACPI Compliant?
    ... Asus' web site for downloads is off line as usual. ... investigation reveals that the motherboard may be the culprit. ... After successfully installing XP, I noticed a couple of anomalies: ... motherboard BIOS is "not ACPI compliant". ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)