Re: "Can't backup my computer(crc) error 0*80070017- backup failure"

Check your hard drive for errors etc -

This article may assist -
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67612-checkdisk.html?ltr=C

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"Matilda Laja" <Matilda.Laja.3hcica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:Matilda.Laja.3hcica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I* can't backup my computer, each time I do a backup, there is a
message- cyclic redundancy check error (0*80070017)*
*Last backup failed.*
*I have tried every registry fix and done every scan and cleaned my
Vista and Data files.*
*Windows says that my updates are up to date.*
*Usually when I backup, it doesn't complete successfully.*
*I don't know what else to do. *
*Please can you help?*
**
*Thank you.*
**
*Matilda Laja*
*[image: http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif]*
**

--
Matilda Laja

  • Re: Cant Backup my computer (crc) error 0*80070017- backup failure
    ... to the Windows Mail program. ... which is more likely to have expertise in backup software: ... Matilda Laja ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "Cant backup my computer(crc) error 0*80070017- backup failur
    ... We've recently started a new forum for Windows (Vista) and Windows Server ... I* can't backup my computer, each time I do a backup, there is a ... *Matilda Laja* ...
  • "Cant backup my computer(crc) error 0*80070017- backup failure"
    ... I* can't backup my computer, each time I do a backup, there is a ... *I have tried every registry fix and done every scan and cleaned my ... *Windows says that my updates are up to date.* ... *Matilda Laja* ...
  • Cant Backup my computer (crc) error 0*80070017- backup failure
    ... *I can't backup my files on my pc, each time I do a backup, there is a ... *I have tried every registry fix and done every scan and cleaned my ... *Windows says that my updates are up to date.* ... Matilda Laja ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Vista Backup and Restore Center
    ... I've recently upgraded to a new PC with Vista installed, I've been using XP Professional for a few years and pretty much know the operating system inside out, my knowledge of Vista however is fairly good, but far from what I would call in-depth. ... After spending a fair amount of time reviewing the backup and restore options within Windows Vista, I'm left scratching my head wondering what on earth Microsoft were thinking when they designed this feature. ... If I want to backup just my 'Pictures' folder from the 'E' drive, I'm not allowed to do this - I have to backup every picture file from my main Windows installation drive 'C' without even having the option to select a) any other picture folders and/or files individually, and b) the option to backup to a drive and folder of my choice. ...