Re: "Can't backup my computer(crc) error 0*80070017- backup failure"

Check your hard drive for errors etc -

This article may assist -
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/67612-checkdisk.html?ltr=C

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"Matilda Laja" <Matilda.Laja.3hcica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:Matilda.Laja.3hcica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I* can't backup my computer, each time I do a backup, there is a
message- cyclic redundancy check error (0*80070017)*
*Last backup failed.*
*I have tried every registry fix and done every scan and cleaned my
Vista and Data files.*
*Windows says that my updates are up to date.*
*Usually when I backup, it doesn't complete successfully.*
*I don't know what else to do. *
*Please can you help?*
**
*Thank you.*