Re: Power Options Which One?

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:59:38 -0500, Usama <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have always left the power options on the default setting.

I have just got a new PC tho, a gaming one. What should I set the
options to? Will selecting high performance make any differnce?

Try each way and pick the one you like the best.

Simple, huh?

DDW
No email please

  • Re: Power Options Which One?
    ... I have always left the power options on the default setting. ... I have just got a new PC tho, a gaming one. ... Will selecting high performance make any differnce? ...
  • Re: Power Options Which One?
    ... I have always left the power options on the default setting. ... I have just got a new PC tho, a gaming one. ... Will selecting high performance make any differnce? ...
  • Power Options Which One?
    ... I have always left the power options on the default setting. ... I have just got a new PC tho, a gaming one. ... Will selecting high performance make any differnce? ...
  • Re: Tempting Zo
    ... To tempt Zo back into gaming ... I'd like to get back into gam ... So would I, too shaskey, tho ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)