"Can't backup my computer(crc) error 0*80070017- backup failure"
- From: Matilda Laja <Matilda.Laja.3hcica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 00:04:12 +0100
I* can't backup my computer, each time I do a backup, there is a
message- cyclic redundancy check error (0*80070017)*
*Last backup failed.*
*I have tried every registry fix and done every scan and cleaned my
Vista and Data files.*
*Windows says that my updates are up to date.*
*Usually when I backup, it doesn't complete successfully.*
*I don't know what else to do. *
*Please can you help?*
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: System Restore/VSS Not working in Vista Ultimate
- Next by Date: Re: No sounds on Vista.
- Previous by thread: I need some files
- Next by thread: Re: "Can't backup my computer(crc) error 0*80070017- backup failure"