I need some files

Hi everyone, I've tried everything to fix my vista 64 bit home premium
but I couldn't make it work. I Accidentally rewrote this files trying to
install something

*themecpl.dll*
*themecpl.mui*
*DreamScene.dll*
*DreamScene.mui*

Now I cannot personalize my desktop (error messagge: "the page failed
to load"), could someone send me the files for a Vista Home Premium
64-bit Please!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

--
alejangomez

  • Re: Vista Wont Boot on HP Pavilion after installing new MotherBoard.
    ... I have an HP Pavilion PC with Vista Home Premium installed on it. ... Gigabyte Motherboard with an almost identical chipset as the old. ... HP did not include a Vista CD Install disk, so I have to use the HP ...
  • RE: "There are no help topics available that match your request."
    ... I'm running Office Enterprise 2007 on Vista ... Home Premium. ... The Office Enterprise 2007 is a complete install and replaced ... I am using Office 2007 Professionals on Windows Vista. ...
  • crcdsk.sys failure to boot and blue screen when loading windows for first time
    ... VISA Home Premium and it will not finish the installation process. ... I have replaced hard drive and tried a different vista dvd to install ... HD, RAM, and Vista CD and said try that. ... driver or what the hardware piece is that is causing the crash. ...
  • Re: Envelopes
    ... HP tech support said this and I am using Vista Home Premium. ... I'd still suspect the printer driver. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Vista 64bit from 32bit install question
    ... I have 2 PCs and 2 retail versions of Vista Home Premium. ... Now I just built a second computer and installed a second retail Vista ... defacto cancel the 64bit install on my original computer when I install ...