Re: System Restore/VSS Not working in Vista Ultimate

I tried disabling and enabling system restore. It worked! Thanks so
much.

--
btr94
btr94's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/btr94.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Any tweaks to speed up games under XP?
    ... manually deleted the sound card driver file in order to get system back ... > I use these methods only for special games such as grudge matches. ... Setup Hardware Profile for Gaming ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Any tweaks to speed up games under XP?
    ... I mistakenly installed a sound card driver ... |>> I use these methods only for special games such as grudge matches. ... Setup Hardware Profile for Gaming ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Gaming Account in Windows
    ... > I use these methods only for special games such as grudge matches. ... reboot and use the original Profile 1 again. ... > We've already disabled your firewall by disabling ... > G: Disable Startup Programs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Games Account?
    ... I use these methods only for special games such as grudge matches. ... Windows Image Acquisition / Windows Time. ... reboot and use the original Profile 1 again. ... We've already disabled your firewall by disabling ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: "Games" Boot Mode?
    ... I use these methods only for special games such as grudge matches. ... reboot and use the original Profile 1 again. ... Use XP's Firewall Instead of 3rd Party Firewalls ... We've already disabled your firewall by disabling ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)