Windows Update bug: empty screen, button with no text

My vista Business's Windows Update has a bug, the screen always displays an empty screen with a button with no text. After click on the button, nothing happens. I simply cannot use Windows Update at all. Anyone know how to fix this??

Thanks!

  • Re: Cant save office document with smartart in it
    ... I'm using Office 2007 on Vista 32-bit. ... Ran Windows Update about half an hour ... ago in hope to fix this error. ... In Powerpoint, it says "The file is corrupt and cannot be opened." ...
  • Re: Cant save office document with smartart in it
    ... I'm using Office 2007 on Vista 32-bit. ... Ran Windows Update about half an hour ... ago in hope to fix this error. ... In Powerpoint, it says "The file is corrupt and cannot be opened." ...
  • Microsoft -- FIX WINDOWS UPDATE (fucking annoying!)
    ... I've been using Vista now for about 6 months and have yet to see a fix ... It HANGS all the time during updates. ... Here's what Windows Update has been telling me for the past hour: ... Please fix... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Awaiting an OK to reinstall IE8 (with fix for email attachment bug)
    ... patch for the attachment bug. ... the automatic update setting for Windows Update because WU was attempting to reinstall IE8. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Problem with the JIT-Compiler of .NET3.5SP1
    ... Thank you for confiming my suspiction of a bug in the JIT Compiler. ... 3.5SP1 update via Windows Update for all computers which have a 2.0 CLR ... This will break all installations of our software ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.clr)