Re: Display won't shut off from screen saver

:)
I had this same problem, searched and searched trying to fing the
correction. Never did find one. However, someone said that Vista will
shut off except when the photo screensaver was active.
When I went to change me screensaver, I noticed that the photo
screensaver was set to begin after 5 minutes of inactivity. when I
checked the Power Settings, I saw that the display was also set to turn
off after 5 minutes. Ah Ha!!!! They conflict with each other.

I set my photo screen saver to start after 3 minutes of inactivity and
the Power Settings to turn off the display after 4 minutes and that
worked.

SOLUTION!

Make sure your photo screensaver is set to activate before the monitor
is set to shut off in the power saver.

TwoOkies!

--
TwoOkies