Re: CmSNXeye MFC

This message appears at start up about 60% of the time when I boot up my
Sony VIAO Vista home premium computer. As far as I know, there are no
speakers [other than the built in ones] nor Dell equipment on this set
up. Only and Epson Stylus Photo 700 printer and a Mustek 1200 UB
scanner. I have broadband through HughesNet sat dish.

Any ideas?

CAR's Profile:
View this thread:

Relevant Pages

  • Vista Vs. XP: why 100GB vs. 25GB?
    ... I just got a new HP Vista Home Premium computer. ... Defraggler and Norton Ghost indicated that 25GB was the size of the ... What can be bloating up this new Vista machine? ...
  • PC to PC
    ... I can't link up my XP to my Vista Home Premium computer. ... I get message trying to access my XP from my Vista pc - "folder is not accessible. ... You may not have permission to use this network resource." ...
  • MS Works 8 has stopped working
    ... I just bought an HP Vista Home Premium computer and when I go into Microsoft Excel and open a spreadsheet to print it - I get the message that "MS Works 8 has stopped working. ...
  • Re: Install Office on a Different Computer
    ... I have all of the install CDs that came the the system. ... I now have a Vista Home Premium computer with Office 2007 Home and Student edition pre-installed. ... That means it's an OEM version, and cannot be moved to another machine... ...