Re: Remove unwanted programs on HP Computer

Yes! But I choose to load this *stuff*. Most others do also. A base install, with nothing else added, may be about 40 processes. If you are happy using only that which comes with the operating system - go for it.

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP

"DDW" <dd.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ml98f4hol15d0vg4hsmvlvjcrn5f9ttbm7@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:16:15 -0400, "Richard Urban"