Re: Preparing to install

Thanks for your quick response. There was nothing in the Startup tab for the
Roxio program.

"mansrm81" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Check in msconfig and look in the startup tab and see if its listed if
it is uncheck it and restart.

--
mansrm81

If you think I helped you fix your problem give me some rep :D. Click on
the scales. [image:
http://www.vistax64.com/members/mansrm81-albums-asdf-picture192-untitled.jpg]

  • Re: How to get my Outlook Explorer to stop Auto Loading...
    ... Microsoft Windows XP Inside Out. ... Yes, when if you make changes through msconfig, and you want those changes ... processes tab it will show everything that is running. ... also be items on the startup tab in msconfig that run once when the compute ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to get my Outlook Explorer to stop Auto Loading...
    ... I did use the Run msconfig route. ... Microsoft Windows XP Inside Out. ... processes tab it will show everything that is running. ... also be items on the startup tab in msconfig that run once when the compute ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to get my Outlook Explorer to stop Auto Loading...
    ... Well for a overall look at XP there is Ed Bott's book, Microsoft Windows XP Inside Out. ... Yes, when if you make changes through msconfig, and you want those changes to remain on subsequent boots, when the computer restarts the first time after making the changes, and the msconfig screen displays, just check the box to have it not display that message again. ... Some of these are essential services, some are the things shown on the startup tab in msconfig, and some of these you don't nee to have starting. ... There could also be items on the startup tab in msconfig that run once when the compute starts then close, so you might not see it at all in task manager. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: DCOM error on brand new setup
    ... Start, run, type in msconfig, click ok, under the Services ... tab, check "Hide all Microsoft services", under the "Startup tab, disable ... msconfig, and recheck one box at a time, rebooting after each change to look ... V9570 video card, SoundBlaster Audigy2 ZS sound card, and 2 gigs of Corsair ...
  • Re: Task Bar Options
    ... Then use the Startup Tab. ... Go to Start/Run and type in: msconfig. ... Troubleshooting, Removing and/or Cleaning Add or Remove Programs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)