Re: Remove unwanted programs on HP Computer

If you have a Vista installation disc, not a recovery disc, perform a clean install using the Product Key on the bottom of the computer. You will have to phone MS to activate.Everything except Vista will be gone.

"Jim" <grammjr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:sPedndBnX5hZlWnVnZ2dnUVZ_rvinZ2d@xxxxxxxxx
I just bought an HP desktop and a Toshiba laptop both with Vista 64 Home Premium. Now I find out from Curcuit city that there is a bunch of oem pre-loaded software that will slow down the computer if it is not removed. It is add stuff they say... any clue where I can get a list of the stuff to remove. They tell me it will take the processes from 78 to about 25. They want $40 bucks to do it
Thanks
Jim

.