Re: My computer won't fully boot-up

Take him out back and shoot him!

--

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

"sparten002" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ff89ba405f98a5c590ef3c3b8ba36841@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well my friend was on my computer about 2-3 days ago and he went into
the box, of where I got the computer and took out a Cd and downloaded it
into the computer. It took me awhile to find it and the Cd was a
"Operating System, Reinstallation DVD, Window Vista Home Premium 32
BIT". He told me that he downloaded this cd into the computer. Could
this be the problem?

--
sparten002

  • Re: Webcam
    ... "Richard Urban" wrote in message ... I double clicked my sister address > Chat window appeared. ... Cannot find Video button. ... Windows Desktop Experience & Security ...
  • Re: Webcam
    ... "Richard Urban" wrote in message ... Cannot find Video button. ... I have not asked my sister, since she has a built-in webcam, it is highly possible that she has been using it. ... Windows Desktop Experience & Security ...
  • Re: New HD Suggestions?
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... On May 29, 9:56 pm, "Richard Urban" ... > installation and appropriate software for transferring files and where ... When doing the chkdsk it found files errors and subsquently I'm ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: chkdsk is veryfing files
    ... Right click Command Prompt ... Windows Desktop Experience ... "Richard Urban" wrote: ... > file system NTFS, Volume Label is Vista. ...
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Here is the download link I forgot to post. ... Windows Desktop Experience ... "Richard Urban" wrote in message ... Then a page saying that I have security problems pops up, and prompts me to download security updates, and IE puts up a messsage bar saying that it has blocked the site from downloading files, as you can see in the screen capture here: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)