Re: Preparing to install

Check in msconfig and look in the startup tab and see if its listed if
it is uncheck it and restart.

--
mansrm81

If you think I helped you fix your problem give me some rep :D. Click on
the scales. [image:
http://www.vistax64.com/members/mansrm81-albums-asdf-picture192-untitled.jpg]

  • Re: Taming the wild Acrobat!

    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: black window on start up
    ... msconfig Select Startup Tab and look for ... Uncheck it, restart and see what happens. ... > TELNET and the window is black and looks like DOS. ...
  • Re: stop programs from booting up
    ... or restart it?? ... in the startup tab ... uncheck any programs you don't want to start up with the computer. ... Good luck ...
  • Re: stop programs from booting up
    ... or restart it?? ... > in the startup tab ... > uncheck any programs you don't want to start up with the computer. ... > Good luck ...
  • Re: How can I remove residual data from "Onspeed"?
    ... Go to the Startup tab and see if ... anything is listed there that might pertain to Onspeed and uncheck it. ... allow registry changes without the user being prompted for permission. ... which boosted my dial-up Internet connection. ...