Aero Mystery

i have a new Laptop with Vista Home Premium. Aero works OK when the Guest
Account is Logged on but will not work for me in my Administrator Account -
all settings etc. are correct but when I set to Aero it reverts to Vista
Basic.
Any suggestions?
--
Tony Burke

  • Re: Windows Live e-mail address
    ... I thought MSN Explorer was a version of Internet Explorer that could access a MSN/Hotmail webmail account. ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP2 beta ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Help with permissions (ntfs)
    ... My computer is a Dell XPS 420, Vista Home Premium, my account has administrator privileges. ... My wife's computer is a Dell Dimension E520, Vista Ultimate, her account has admin privileges. ... I installed a network backup using a Linksys NLSU2 and, up till yesterday had a 320 GB TrekStor HD as the backup device. ...
  • Re: Outlook keeps "forgetting" account password
    ... suite on a machine with MS Vista Home Premium. ... Every time I open Outlook, the password for my account is apparently ... an error message: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • error message, windows mail
    ... I just did a clean install from vista home premium to vista business. ... used windows mail before to access my gmail email account with no ...
  • Re: error message, windows mail