Re: Vista x64 Horribly Choppy and Slow

Wow I totally forgot I could use a flash drive in the Bios, So I did the
QFlash with no problems, and so far everything seems alright, I'm not
getting jerky pages or sticking videos. I'll post again if my system
starts to Bog down later on in the day. But can the BIOS really improve
performance just from flashing it? I guess I still have things to learn
heh

--
RPGexpert

  • Re: Added RAM Module But Not Detected?
    ... Enter the BIOS and check whether it's listed there or not. ... MouseProblems wrote: ... plugged it in the pc, rebooted, all went alright but when i check in ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: dvd recognize problem Suse 9.2
    ... graham wrote: ... BIOS is aware of this device and in Windows it works alright. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Remote management capailities of V20z?
    ... On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Peter Eriksson wrote: ... > running you might have problems getting the BIOS, the boot loader ... Heh; you don't know me very well! ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Remote management capailities of V20z?
    ... On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Peter Eriksson wrote: ... > running you might have problems getting the BIOS, the boot loader ... Heh; you don't know me very well! ...
    (comp.sys.sun.hardware)
  • Re: New P5B-vm with Duo Core 4300 wont post
    ... Heh, you know what, I kept thinking to myself, I bet it just needs a BIOS ... into my head.. ... I'll steal back the 6300 next week and try a flash and see where that gets ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)