My computer won't fully boot-up

I have a Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit, everytime I start up my
computer it tell's me to press F1 to continue or press F2 to run setup.
This is normal for me but the problem is that recently I get a "A disk
Read Error Occured. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart" and I can't get pass
this, any help?

--
sparten002

  • Cumulative Security Update (KB950759) will not update
    ... I have windows Vista Home Premium. ... Everytime It tries to update for this and ... it says that it is updated and to restart. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • microsoft windows home premimum product key
    ... A friend of mine bought me Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade ... Jupiter Jones wrote: ... However OEM is shrink wrapped with the Product Key on the wrapper. ...
  • Re: microsoft windows home premimum product key
    ... A friend of mine bought me Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade ... Jupiter Jones wrote: ... However OEM is shrink wrapped with the Product Key on the wrapper. ...
  • Re: Streets & Trips 2005 problem
    ... I copied only the .est file from the old drive, reinstalled the software, which is S&T 2005 (onto Windows Vista Home Premium) with a full installation. ... Pushpins can be placed in a New document but not in the existing one that I copied over. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Removing Welcome and login screen
    ... I have Vista Home Premium, but I don't have the selection of "Users ... I was able to get rid of the welcome/login screen in Windows Vista Home ...