Re: How do I restore autoplay?

Take a look at this link from my website:

http://vistasupport.mvps.org/autorun_autoplay_don't_work_when_cddvd_is_inserted.htm

John Barnett MVP
Windows XP Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org
Web: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com

mail/post..

"Steve Turner" <stevezygote@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A9B71A1B-C4A1-4FB3-886D-A77BE2C6A3DE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whenever I put a CD or DVD into my DVD drive it no longer presents me with a list of options or automatically plays the disk. I have gone into properties for the drive and autoplay is enabled. Yet it still doesn't autoplay. How can I fix this? Thanks ahead of time.

.