Re: How do I restore autoplay?

Take a look at this link from my website:

http://vistasupport.mvps.org/autorun_autoplay_don't_work_when_cddvd_is_inserted.htm

John Barnett MVP
Windows XP Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org
Web: http://www.silversurfer-guide.com

mail/post..

"Steve Turner" <stevezygote@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A9B71A1B-C4A1-4FB3-886D-A77BE2C6A3DE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whenever I put a CD or DVD into my DVD drive it no longer presents me with a list of options or automatically plays the disk. I have gone into properties for the drive and autoplay is enabled. Yet it still doesn't autoplay. How can I fix this? Thanks ahead of time.

  • Re: Boot.ini Issue
    ... "John Barnett MVP" wrote: ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... ATI 2009 is 'beta' which basically means it is still in the testing ...
  • Re: format hard drive
    ... formatting method next... ... "John Barnett MVP" wrote: ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ...
  • Re: Microsoft Download Manager
    ... When you go back to the Microsoft site and restart the download, the transfer manager should appear again. ... John Barnett MVP ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ...
  • Re: windows messenger
    ... "John Barnett MVP" wrote: ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... No warranty of any ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: format hard drive
    ... John Barnett MVP ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... install my retail version of Vista. ...