Re: Vista Home Premium damaged by Office 97

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 22:05:13 +0100, "Gordon"
<gordonbparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"DDW" <dd.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:30:39 +0100, "Gordon"
<gordonbparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"JohnJ" <theislands@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had no problems installing Office 97 on either computer I have, using
Vista Home Premium. It is working great, even including Outlook in the
install.

Why would you even BOTHER with Office 97 when Open Office 2.4 and
Thunderbird 2 are SO much better and FREE?

Your opinion, bozo.

Maybe the OP installed it because it's a familiar product that meets
the needs.

Ya THINK???

Hmm An Office suite that is TEN years old, is clunky, has many security
holes, is just plain OLD. Has far less functions than OO and more
importantly, has had NO updates for YEARS....do I need to go on?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

DDW
No email please
.