Re: Vista Home Premium damaged by Office 97

"JohnJ" <theislands@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%238DmG98KJHA.3744@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had no problems installing Office 97 on either computer I have, using Vista Home Premium. It is working great, even including Outlook in the install.

Why would you even BOTHER with Office 97 when Open Office 2.4 and Thunderbird 2 are SO much better and FREE?

  • Re: Import messages and contacts from Outlook PST file?
    ... I don't want to install a trial ... If you had Outlook installed on your old computer, why not install it on the ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP1 ... I am using Windows mail, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Vista Home Premium damaged by Office 97
    ... even including Outlook in the ... install. ... Why would you even BOTHER with Office 97 when Open Office 2.4 and ...
  • Re: Vista Home Premium damaged by Office 97
    ... Vista Home Premium. ... even including Outlook in the ... install. ... Thunderbird 2 are SO much better and FREE? ...
  • Re: Vista Home Premium damaged by Office 97
    ... even including Outlook in the ... install. ... Why would you even BOTHER with Office 97 when Open Office 2.4 and ...
  • Re: Vista Home Premium damaged by Office 97
    ... It is working great, even including Outlook in ... install. ... Why would you even BOTHER with Office 97 when Open Office 2.4 and ... and recommended something else when your opinion wasn't asked for. ...